Our Legend line regulates temperature maintaining a cool and comfortable microclimate. This Public Safety Legend pant's fabric composition is 55% polyester which provides a crisp durable uniform shape and 45% no-scratch wool that maintains a wearer's microclimate, keeping cool when it's hot and warm when it's cold. Extremely durable fabric blend that maintains sharp color wash-after-wash. Our unique poly/wool fabric blend is long-lasting in addition to superior color retention wash-after-wash-after-wash. The materials combine to offer a high level of comfort with plenty of durabilities to handle the day. These pants come with a watch pocket, as well as side pockets, and two club pockets. Each pair of pants has a crushproof hook and eye closure and includes a functional French fly with a top stitch to create a clean finish. Firm back tacking is included on stress points for longevity.
- Made using 55% polyester and 45% wool with a 13-13 ½ oz. weight and serge weave for use in all climates
- Available with a crushproof hook and eye closure and a functional French fly
- Offers a small watch pocket, two side pockets, and two club pockets to hold tools and devices
- Incorporates a braid on the side seam for an extra sharp look
- Includes firm bar tacking at all of the stress points to create a longer lifespan